1. Water. Water is incredibly beneficial to our health — it not only helps keep us hydrated, but acts as a neutralizer to help balance things out. This includes your skin. Make sure you drink at least ten glasses of water every day to help remove under-eye dark circles. Drinking more water will also automatically help in making your skin glow.
2. Cucumber. Cucumber is a great source of nutrients and contains a lot of qualities that help to refresh your skin. This means that it can help in making your skin tone lighter. Grate some cucumber, then and mash it up. Take ½ to 2 teaspoons and apply it, spreading it on the face. Wait for 15-20 minutes, and then wash it off. This is a proven way towards getting a fair complexion.
3. Sandalwood oil. Use sandalwood oil on your skin’s affected areas for removing pimples and eliminating any uneven, puffed up skin spots. You can also add some sandalwood oil to your regular daily facial cleansers and toners to get results quicker.
4. Lemon. Lemon has been proven to be an excellent bleaching agent in general. Of, course it’s safe enough to use on your skin as well. Simply cut some lemon slices and, being careful to avoid squirting any citrus in your eyes, rub it against the affected areas of your face. This helps in getting rid of the spots and facial wear outs.
5. Lemon mixed into honey. Lemon and honey is a good mixture to use if you want naturally fair skin. Squirt some lemon juice into honey, mix up properly, and then use a spoon to gently apply it on the whole face, and spread it evenly with your hands. Then, leave this on for some twenty minutes. Then wash it off.